I’ve decided to add a little punch to my recent white nectarine kick. The white nectarines this summer have been so amazing I’ve been putting them down by the barrel–guilt free, of course, since they are full of wonderful benefits. Nectarines are full of vitamins and antioxidants that support the immune system, protect us from heart disease and harmful UV rays, and fight against carcinogenesis.
Don’t worry if you can’t find the white flesh variety. This refreshing punch would be just as delicious with yellow flesh nectarines, peaches, apricots, or pretty much any other sweet stone fruit. If you need a sweet sip to end the summer, I highly recommend this 100% raw refreshmint!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 glasses of punch (Approximately 6 cups)
- 4 White nectarines
- 2 Cups fresh pineapple juice
- Water from 1 Young Thai Coconut (Use 2 coconuts if you need more punch)
- 1 Lime
- 1 Lemon
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 Cup ice or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 Cup raspberries (optional)
1. Peel and pit the nectarines and place the flesh in a food processor or blender. Pulse until completely puréed and pour into a large pitcher.
2. Pour the pineapple juice and coconut water into the pitcher.
3. Squeeze in the juices of the lime and the lemon and toss in the mint leaves and raspberries.
4. Using a spoon, thoroughly stir all of the ingredients together. Drop in the ice or frozen pineapple to keep the punch chilled. Cheers!